How much is protect my car a month?
Based on our research, Protect My Car’s Supreme Plan costs about $58 to $96 a month for four years of coverage. Compared to other car warranty providers, Protect My Car’s costs are a little above average. Extended car warranty prices depend on your vehicle make, mileage, and age.
Who owns protect car?
Protect My Car was acquired by Crestview Partners on Sep 6, 2018 .
Does protect my car cover oil changes?
In short, yes. If you have a policy from Protect My Car, your oil change will be covered.
Is protect good car insurance?
Protect My Car has an A+ rating from the BBB along with a customer rating of 4.5 out of 5.0 stars on the BBB website. The company also has a 4.6-star Trustpilot rating from over 2,000 drivers. These ratings are high, especially for the extended warranty industry.
Which car paint protection is best?
What’s the Best Paint Protection for My Car?
- Wax. Wax helps protect car paint against dirt and grime. …
- Sealant. A sealant is a synthetic product that simultaneously protects car paint and improves its gloss. …
- Ceramic Coat. A ceramic coat consists of a liquid polymer applied to a car’s exterior. …
- Clear Paint Protective Film.
Is car shield a good deal?
Considering its plan options and affordable average prices, we rate CarShield as the Best Value extended warranty company in 2021. CarShield can be a good option if you’re looking to stay within a steady monthly budget.
How do I cancel protection on my car?
Canceling Protect My Car Over the Phone
- Fill out the Transfer or Cancelation Form.
- Dial 1-844-556-4762 to initiate the cancelation process.
- Send the cancelation form to Protect My Car, LLC 570 Carillon Parkway Suite 300 Saint Petersburg, FL 33716.
How can I protect my car?
When you drive with quality coverage, you drive with peace of mind.
- Lock Your Doors. …
- Remove Your Keys from the Vehicle. …
- Do Not Leave a Spare Key Near Your Vehicle. …
- Close the Windows. …
- Park in Well-Lit Areas. …
- Install an Audible Alarm System and Anti-Theft Device. …
- Install a Vehicle Immobilizer System. …
- Install a Tracking System.
What do different kinds of auto insurance cover?
Six common car insurance coverage options are: auto liability coverage, uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage, comprehensive coverage, collision coverage, medical payments coverage and personal injury protection. Depending on where you live, some of these coverages are mandatory and some are optional.
What does protective asset protection cover?
Protective Asset Protection offers a comprehensive Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) Plan that covers minor dents and dings up to four inches in diameter that can be fully repaired using PDR methods.
Can I cancel Carshield?
If for any reason you need to change or discontinue your plan, please call Customer Service at 1-800-587-4162.