Your truck’s fuel system is constantly working to deliver enough energy to keep your engine running. A clean and constant supply of fuel is necessary if you want to ensure your truck performs safely, properly and efficiently.
Your heavy duty truck may require maintenance if it has any of the following symptoms.
- Trouble starting – This could be due to a clogged fuel filter
- Poor acceleration – This could be a result of a faulty fuel pump that isn’t delivering enough fuel
- High-speed sputtering – This could also be the result of a faulty fuel pump
- Engine stalls – Your truck may have a failing fuel pump or a blockage in the fuel line
Keeping your heavy-duty truck well maintained is important, and it does not stop at just the engine. The whole exhaust system needs to be properly sustained as well. Take your truck to The Truck Shop and you’ll get a truck that runs at peak performance with a clean and functioning exhaust system.
Whether your truck needs regular maintenance or a complete replacement, The Truck Shop can quickly repair your parts, replace clamps or install new pipes and stacks. Whatever you need, we’ve got you covered.
Our Fuel Systems Services Include:
- Fuel Gauges
- Fuel Lines
- Fuel Pumps
- Fuel Tanks
Our Exhaust Systems Services Include:
- Catalytic Converters
- Clamps and Hangers
- Exhaust Manifolds
- Muffler Repairs and Replacements
- Turbo Chargers
The mechanics at The Truck Shop will observe, inspect, and repair your truck’s fuel & exhaust system so you can get back on the road again and go.